Road Sign Privacy Notice
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
- Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies on the article.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Functionality Cookies: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Records of how you use our services
- We will keep a record of the products you have bought from us and any returns that you have made. We will also record how you have interacted with any marketing campaigns we have sent you, for example whether you have read emails, used discount codes or entered any competitions.
Road Sign Client Account
- When you make a purchase in our Store, you will have the opportunity to sign up to our Client Account. If you choose to sign up, we will ask you to provide your full name, email address, postal address, telephone number and date of birth. We will create a profile for you and also record details of any transactions you make with us. Where you consent, we will use this information to send you information via email, post about offers that may be of interest to you.
Delete Your Personal Data
- You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
- Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
- You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Links to Other Websites
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Last modified November 2022.